Below is the list of committees for the MUN conference hosted at King's Christian Collegiate. When you register, you will be asked to state your committee(s) of choice.
There are 2 tutorial committees, designed for delegates in Grades 7 &8 who are completely new to MUN. These committees will debate only one topic. The other committees are for those with some MUN experience and high school students.
Novice = 0-1 conferences attended.
Intermediate = 1-3 conference attended.
Advanced = 3+ conference attended.
For guidelines on writing a POSITION PAPER, visit: www.helpmyMUN.com
Ending Preventable Deaths of Newborns and Children Worldwide
1. Implementing reforestation and sequestration commitments at COP26
2. Preparation for more frequent extreme weather events.
1. Migrant Labour Issues in Qatar
2. Corruption within FIFA
1. Youth Involvement in Climate Change initiatives
2. Protecting Children with Disabilities in Developing Nations
CRISIS: The West Side Story
1. Healing the Rift Between Rival Street Gangs
2. Improving Relations with Migrant Groups.
1. The Issue of Space Tourism
2. Access to New Technologies in Space Exploration
1. Protecting Women's Rights
2. The Issue of Recognizing the Taliban as a Legitimate Government
International Organization for Migration
A: Improving Attitudes Towards Migrants and Refugees
B: Access to Health Care for Migrants in Conflict Zones
Addressing Educational Concerns for Indigenous Peoples
Topic: Re-evaluating the Sustainable Development Goals for 2030-2045
CRISIS: The Salem Trials
Topic: Restoring Peace in Salem
1. The Situation in Afghanistan, 200 days later...
2. Rising tensions between Russia and the Ukraine